Be a Sociologist
Published Research Articles
- Naher, Mst. Shamsun.,Rana, Md. Mithu., Siddika , Asha., Akter, Dr. Sharmin. &Islam,Sazin., (2020). Women and Sustainable Development: Bangladesh Perspective. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 25(6), pp. 08-18.DOI: 10.9790/0837-2506110818
- Chowdhury, Md Razwan & Rahman, Md Mostafijur & Naher, Shamsun & Islam, Aminul & Islam, Md & Hoshen, Md. (2017). Identifying the Associations of Currently Breastfeeding Status and Socio-Demographic Factors of Children Aged 6 to 23 Months of Age in Bangladesh. International Journal of Perceptions in Public Health. 2. pp. 64-75. 10.29251/ijpph.2017129.
- Rahman, Md Mostafijur & Chowdhury, Md Razwan & Naher, Shamsun & Hasan, Md & Islam, Sazin. (2017). Level of consumption of complementary foods among under-weight children from 6 to 23 months in Bangladesh. International Journal of Perceptions in Public Health. 1. 228-234.
- Islam, Sk. Zohirul., Hossain, Md. Kohinoor., Naher, Mst. Shamsun. (2020). Lion Symbol in Hindu-Buddhist Sociological Art and Architecture of Bangladesh: An Analysis. International Journal in Management and Social Science. Volume 08 (7), pp (90-104)
- Rahman, M., Chowdahry, RHK., Islam, A., Tohfa, U. & Kader, A., (2018). Exploring the Associations between Demographic Characteristics and Job Satisfaction Indicators of Private Banks Employees in Bangladesh. J Bus Hotel Manage 4.1 DOI: 4172/2324-9129.1000110